Jobs at:Summit Recruitment and search
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 30 2023
Date Posted: Friday, June 02 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensuring effective cost control and profitability.
• Prepare and analyze financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
• Assist in the preparation of financial reports and management summaries.
• Prepare and submit tax returns to the appropriate authorities ie; VAT, WHT, PAYE, NSSF and NHIF.
• Handle payroll processing, including wage calculations, deductions, and contributions, while ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
• Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements, including tax filings and audits.
• Manage day-to-day accounting operations, including accounts payable and receivables.
• Ensuring accuracy and providing valuable insights on revenue and costs.
• Preparing monthly and annual budgets, cash flow forecasts with full analysis of business performance vs budgeted forecast.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related Field.
• Must have CPA or ACCA qualification.
• Must have 5 years and above working experience in a similar role.
• Must be Proficient in using accounting systems, General Accounting skills and Computer skills especially excel.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in financial reporting.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proactive mindset, taking initiative to identify and address issues.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.