Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
07 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Complying with all company and local accounting and financial regulations.
• Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
• Creating periodic reports, such as daily cash flow reports, and cash balance reports, etc.
• Maintaining accurate financial records.
• Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
• Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field.
• Min 1 year experience.
• Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
• Experience USING QuickBooks
• Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
• Ethical behavior.
• Attention to detail.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant Receivables – Manufacturing) (Business Development Executive – Recruitment) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th January 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.