Jobs at:Amref Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job incumbent will provide timely, accurate and efficient accounting and financial management support to projects as well as units within the Shared Service Centre of Amref Health Africa in line with donor and corporate financial policies and procedures.
• REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Education and Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Administration, Finance, Commerce or relevant field.
• Professional qualification – CPA II or its equivalent.
• Three (3) years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies
• ICT proficient, accounting and ERP software
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Analytical and attention to details
• Good organization, planning and coordination skills
• Problem solving skills
• Team player
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.