Jobs at:Aurum Consultants
Deadline of this Job:
13 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties & Responsibilities
• Posting financial transactions while ensuring they are properly recorded and entered into the systems
• Ensuring compliance with government and corporate policies regulations and laws
• Processing the payroll and reconciling bank statements
• Preparing profit and loss account and the balance sheet for the directors.
• Preparing monthly forecast & annual budgets prepares all allocations
• Ensuring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and lounge procedures.
• Processing financial entries, documents, and reports.
• Reviewing accounts payables
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Preparing financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
• Analyzing transactional processes and identifying areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
• Applying cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost centred performance.
• Processing monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
• Responsible for all taxes obligations.
• Maintaining system of accounts and keeping records of all company transactions and assets
• Reporting, analyzing, and ensuring integrity of all financial information.
• Stock control
• Perform any other duties as directed by the director
• Diploma/Degree in Accounting, finance or related course.
• Experience in an auto centre setting is an added advantage.
• CPA-3 is an added advantage
• 2-4 years’ experience as an accountant/assistant accountant in a hotel or resort
• Proficiency in any accounting system and Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
• Suitable candidate should be of unquestionable integrity and mature; at least 30 years old.
• Should also be reliable, self-motivated and a team player
• Experience in Payroll, stock control and costing.
• Familiar with insurance operations
• Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.