Jobs at:Bridge Talent Management
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, April 18 2023
Date Posted:Tuesday, April 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Accountant is responsible for ensuring that all client funding transactions are reconciled and attributed to the correct funding accounts. The role will communicate reconciled information to other members of the payroll department to ensure accurate accounting for tax payments and associated refunds/payments needed out of our payroll systems. This role will ensure that they are current on all system and procedural changes to assist the customer better and the payroll department in balancing their account monthly.
• Manage accounting software and implement new features and updates.
• Calculate all appropriate adjustments, deductions and credits working with customers.
• Check data input and verify totals on forms prepared to ensure correct tax form completion.
• Communicate payment information to internal departments as needed (accounting, tax and payroll).
• Reconcile payments and funding from client accounts.
• Setup and process General Ledger (GL) entries for clients.
• Audit prior months data for debit and credit information processed after payroll processed.
• Process ACH files and reconcile payrolls processed each day.
• Review invoices and bills form 3rd party partners.
• Contact clients and answer questions regarding the client’s payroll (accounting balances) via phone and email.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field preferred.
• Must have knowledge of USA tax laws.
• If worked for a USA-based company either virtually or remotely will be an added advantage.
• 5 years of accounting experience.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation highly preferred.
• Experience in a multi-client environment is highly preferred.
• Experience with QuickBooks and related software tools.
• Strong computer aptitude, which includes expertise with Microsoft 365 applications.
• Strong organization, oral and written communication skills.
• Growth driven and is a team mindset individual.
• Analytical skills with particular attention to detail.
• Aptitude in data management, analytics, reporting preparation.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.