Jobs at:City Eye Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
22 January 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Ref: CEH/HR/REC/002/2023
Terms of Engagement: Locum – 2 Months
Main Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the incumbent will be tasked to perform tasks in Accounts Receivables (NHIF), payables and bank reconciliations.
• Raising accurate NHIF profoma invoices and forwarding them to the relevant personnel for sharing with the clients as per the relevant company standard operating procedures.
• Raising accurate NHIF invoices and forwarding them to the relevant personnel for further action as per company standard operating procedures.
• Receiving of NHIF payments into the system.
• Posting of purchase invoices.
• Providing support in writing cheques.
• Verification and approval of optical lenses LPOs as per set guidelines
• Performing supplier accounts reconciliations on a monthly basis
• Ensure proper deposits of front office revenues as per set Standard Operating Procedures
• Preparation of VAT and WHT, Itax as per SOP
• Posting of petty cash and conducting bank reconciliations
• Posting of petty cash and conducting bank reconciliations.
• Take part in company projects and carry out any other tasks that may be assigned to you by your
• Line Manager and/ or any other person placed in authority over you.
Knowledge and Experience Required
• Bachelors or higher in a business-related field (preferably accounting)
• CPA Finalist
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• Professional qualification shall be an added advantage.
• Must be available to on- board immediately.
Key Skills and Competencies Required
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Exceptional Communication and Customer Care skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Experience in working with ERP systems.
• Computer literacy skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates to make their applications through firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject being “Senior Accountant” – CEH/HR/REC/003/2023’’ “Accountant- Locum” – CEH/HR/REC/002/2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.