Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
15 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Oversee the receivables with the support of the team to ensure all payments are followed up and paid on time.
• Do the monthly filing for VAT.
• Oversee the payables and ensure all payments are made on time.
• Administer the company’s payroll and file for monthly statutory returns (P.A.Y.E, NHIF, NSSF, and HELB) on time.
• Provide accounting reports that are relevant for audit process and follow up on implementation of audit recommendations.
• Suggest upgrades or added features on the Accounting Software and services that may be of interest to clients.
• Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
• Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
• Participate in client meetings to report business prospect and status updates to management and clients.
• Update and maintain customer information database on regular basis.
• Work closely with the team to develop and implement our business development strategy.
Key Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in business related courses with (Accounting) option, CPA K
• 3-5 years+ work experience, ERP experience is required.
• Experience working in an IT Industry as an added advantage.
• Relationship management skills will be vital in this role.
• Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 15th December 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.