Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
06 February 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 23, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses; Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
• Ensure that records comply with laws and regulations.
• Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
• Timely posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are up to date
• Provide direction during stock take so as to ensure proper revenue reporting
• Ensure all statutory details are accurate and paid on time
• Ensure adequate cash flow to enhance effective business operation
• Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices and allocate payments promptly
• Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases promptly to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Petty Cash Issuance and control and reconciliations
• Budget monitoring
• Monthly stock takes and reconciliation of Variances and follow up with relevant team for variance explanation and clearance
• Daily confirmation of the production report posting into sage
• Undertake all other role or assignment given by management.
• Debt collection.
• Perform timely Bank and Till reconciliation and follow up to clear any outstanding amounts
Qualifications & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business related field from a recognized university
• Qualified Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPA-K)
• At least five (5) years accounting experience in a Manufacturing Company
• Hands on experience in debtors’ management and collection and inventory management.
• Good knowledge of computer accounting software
• Strong communication and
• Good organizational skills
• Be self-directed and self‐motivated.
• Be detail oriented, organized and accurate.
• Demonstrate the ability to work with numbers and understand a broad range of common
• Handle financial matters in a timely manner.
• Possess computer skills, including a working knowledge of common software programs.
• Be able to work with diverse personalities.
Closing: 6th February 2023
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Manufacturing) (Sales PersonStationery) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.