Deadline of this Job:
10 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client is looking for an Accountant to join their vibrant team in Nairobi. The selected candidate will establish and maintain internal accounting controls as well as oversee the preparation & submission of all taxation processes.
• Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
• Forecast costs and revenues
• Manage tax payments
• Organize internal audits
• Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
• Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
• Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
• Analyze financial trends
• Perform month-end and year-end close processes
Key Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accountancy or equivalent.
• A minimum of 4-6 years of experience in a similar role within a fast-paced, result-oriented environment.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• A passion for Customer Service with outstanding problem-solving skills, documentation skills, quality focus, as well as information analysis skills.
• Outstanding work ethics (reliable, motivated, professional, and able to work under minimum supervision)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.