Jobs at:Gap Recruitment Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Roles & Responsibilities;
• To accurately register, code and process invoices for payment ensuring that all invoices are approved in accordance with the company delegation of authority limits.
• Follow-up and resolve invoice queries externally and internally.
• Ensure monthly reconciliation of vendor accounts.
• Financial and profitability analysis of the company’s Projects
• Generate aging and other vendor reports as required.
• Ensure accurate recordings and treatment of Withholding Tax & VAT
• Provide ad-hoc support to the financial accounting team
• Petty cash management
• Preparation of employee contracts
• Ensure the asset register is updated and up to date with the current prices of the older assets purchased.
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
• Revenue collection within the agreed contractual payment terms.
• Bachelors of Commerce Degree and CPAK
• A minimum of five (5) years’ work experience with at least 3 years as a lead accountant.
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience in accounts in billing and account receivable.
• Knowledge & experience in preparing final company accounts and statutory filing will be an advantage.
• Hands on experience on MS Excel
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Sound knowledge and understanding of accounting principles best practices
• Strong strategic, analytical, and organizational skills
• Experience developing and managing budgets, training, developing, supervising, and appraising employees
• Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
• Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Apply directly through Our Career Page or Email your CV to email@example.com
• N.B. If you’re emailing us directly, remember to insert Tittle in the email subject line, for consideration latest by Thursday 20th October 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.