Jobs at:Generation Action Africa
Deadline of this Job:
28 January 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU'LL NEED:
Knowledge, Qualifications And Experience
• University Degree in finance related discipline – desirable
• Candidate must have completed CPA.
• At least one (1) year experience in busy finance function – Audit experience will be an added advantage
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft programs (Excel, PowerPoint, MS project, etc.).
Skills And Abilities
• Excellent oral/presentation skills.
• Excellent written skills in English, especially report writing.
• Strong teamwork orientation.
• Strong interpersonal and ability to communicate to people of all walks of life.
• Learning mindset.
• Self-starter with confidence and ability to drive things with minimal oversight.
• cooperative and problem-solving approach.
• Ability to develop and maintain positive relationship with a wide range of stakeholder.
• Commitment to respect and value equality and diversity and understanding of how this applies to own
• area of work.
• Commitment to own continuing personal and professional development.
• Demonstrate high levels of integrity and aligned with Generation vision, mission, and values.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage and set up income & expenditure monitoring systems; keep them under close review and make continuous improvements.
• Manage bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivables ensuring accuracy on intact.
• Oversee update of Intacct and internal systems with financial data, reconcile with payment vouchers for accuracy.
• Create control frameworks.
• Prepare monthly country financial reports and ensure timely month end close.
• Monitor expenses against budget, reconciling employees, suppliers, partners or others and record journal entries as well as ensuring timely closing of accounts.
• Tracking of Budgets and maintenance of a stable financial cash flow through monitoring and forecasts
• Ensuring all financial reporting deadlines are met with accurate and timely reporting of financial information.
• Follow up on outstanding invoices and reduce late payments to the maximum extent possible.
• Work with clients to receive payments and maintain good client relationships for Generation.
• Prepare and review requests for cash and ensure all disbursements have appropriate supporting documents and reconcile any discrepancies
• Prepare & review payment vouchers
• Administer payroll
• Ensure timely filling of PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, NITA, HELB deductions
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
INTERESTED candidates please submit your applications to email@example.com attaching your latest resume and application. Shortlisting / Interviews will be conducted until the position is filled. Kindly indicate in the Email subject:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.