Jobs at:Impala Club Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
22 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience
• Education, Experience and Knowledge - Hospitality Industry:
• Financial Reports, Payroll, Tax Computations, Returns, Bank Reconciliations, Budgeting and Budgetary Controls, Cash Flow, Half Year Reports
• The ideal candidate will be a Kenyan citizen who has the following:
Professional Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor of Commerce Degree and above
• CPA (K)
• Over 5 years’ experience in a busy accounting office
• Membership with ICPAK
• Knowledge in Technical Areas (experience);
The Club Accountant is responsible for:
• preparing of management, financial and half year reports as per set policies,
• ensuring monthly payroll processing, preparations of tax computation and submission of monthly, quarterly and annual returns.
The Accountant will ensure that
• She/he is preparing bank reconciliations as per the agreed procedures and timelines of the organization are done.
• S/He is leading the preparation of Audit schedules in readiness of External Audit, establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting control procedures.
• S/He is overseeing all payments leaving the Club, oversee stock management, prepare budgets and cash flows forecasts as well as
• Managing financial and accounting projections, and reinforcing budgetary controls.
• The Accountant will advise the management on the financial strength of the Club and motivate and provide direction to the staff in the department as well as the supervision of the finance team ensuring performance reviews are done.
Competencies & Interpersonal Skills
• Financial reporting skills
• Proactivity and ability to work with minimum supervision
• Supervision and managerial skills
• Team development abilities
• Ability to advice the organization on financial matters
• Good communication skills
• High level of integrity and confidentiality
• The job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.