Jobs at:International Supply Chain Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
22 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A well-established ISO 9001:2015 certified Consulting organization seeks to recruit an experienced, dynamic, result, and career-driven individual to the position of Accountant in Nairobi, Kenya.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful applicant will be required to:
• Maintain and update all financial records.
• Prepare financial accounts.
• Prepare regular reports.
• Assist with other accounting-related duties.
• Diploma or Degree, preferably in a business discipline. A qualification in Accounting/ Finance will be an added advantage.
• C plain and above in KCSE.
• Qualification in CPA or equivalent accounting qualification will be an added advantage
• Must be hands-on proficient in MS office.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be smart & well-groomed.
• Must have Impeccable Integrity
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating your current salary (if any) and expected gross salary, in confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.