Jobs at:Kenya Trade Network Agency
Deadline of this Job:
06 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To manage daily financial management services and provides strategic input regarding the financial affairs of the Agency and ensure compliance with Government policy and International Financial Reporting Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Processing payment vouchers;
• Examining payment vouchers;
• Preparing financial management reports for internal and external use;
• Complying with financial processes procedures and regulations;
• Balancing cashbooks on daily basis and providing cash liquidity analysis;
• Ensuring projects overheads remittances are done;
• Preparing bank reconciliations and maintaining general ledger accounts;
• Preparing customers and suppliers records for payment;
• Filing and retrieving of accountable documents;
• Undertaking daily banking;
• Preparing statutory payments;
• Maintaining an inventory on all bank accounts of the Agency and their
• approved signatories; Facilitate internal and external audits;
• Revenue reporting and management;
• Credit management and control;
• Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required and which are
• consistent with the level of responsibility of this job role.
Minimum Academic, Professional Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting option), or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Completed the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination offered by Kenya Accounts and Secretaries Examination Board (KASNEB) or that
• offered by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Experience in finance or accounting shall be an added advantage;
• Must meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter, curriculum vitae (that contains details of qualifications, work experience, email and telephone contacts including names, telephone and email contacts of three (3) referees who must be familiar with the candidates’ previous work experience) and copies of all
certificates & relevant testimonials.
Visit: https://portal.kentrade.go.ke/recruitment Create a user account ,Create your profile – Edit your profile if you already have an account.
The information on the profile is split into tabs that the user must fill out before submitting a job application which includes the following;
Biodata - General Contact information about the applicant
Academic qualifications - with the certificates attached;
Professional qualifications - with the certificates attached;
Employment history – Record of previous employersReferees
Attach application letter, CV
Input current and expected salary;
Click My Applications to check or confirm if your application has been
All applications must be received not later than close of business Monday June 06, 2022. KenTrade values diversity therefore women and Persons with Disability (PWD) are strongly encouraged to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.