Jobs at:Kipia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
06 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Daily invoicing
• Management of accounts receivable and ensuring timely collections
• Management of accounts payable and ensuring timely payments to suppliers
• Posting of all sales receipts
• Preparation of all cheques for payments
• Management and accounting for petty cash
• Management of purchases and proper recording of the same
• Management of all bankings and preparation of bank and mpesa reconciliations
• Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports to the Management
• Stock management and reporting
• Preparation of all documents and schedules for audit purposes
• Other accounting duties as may from time to time be assigned to you
• Candidate should be at least 30yrs but not above 40yrs
• CPA (K) preferred but at the least CPA Part two
• Experience of at least 3 years in a busy manufacturing company
• Excellent strategic planning skills.
• Possess strong leadership skills.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.