Jobs at:Lodwar Hills Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
Date Posted: Monday, August 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Financial Planning and analysis Prepare detailed cost reports,
• identifying key overspends and variances and identifying opportunities of improvements
• Gathering and interpreting information to evaluate the efficiency of financial procedures
• Payroll processing and management
• Compiling of tax and other statutory payments and ensuring timely submission to statutory bodies.
• Preparation of fulltime and part-time payment schedule for consultants Doctors Ensure compliance with governmental laws on payroll accounting and taxes
• Carry out monthly reconciliations and inter unit accounts
• Actively participate in budget formulation and preparation
• Degree/Diploma in Accounting, or Finance
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Working knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping software’s e.g QuickBooks
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
If interested in this position and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on Sept 3rd 2022
Application on email to firstname.lastname@example.org uote the Job title on the subject of your email.
Only Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all people are encouraged to apply, note that the hospital does not charge any fee in course of the recruitment process.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.