Jobs at:M-Kopa Solar
Deadline of this Job:
20 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 08, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
You will support the finance manager with the recording of transactions, reconciliations financial accounting, treasury, and tax compliance and providing financial analysis, forecasts, and results, and ensuring adherence to budgets. It is a #LI-Hybrid job in Nairobi. Yow will report to the Senior Finance & Group Tax Manager.
Main Job Responsibilities
• Ensure all transactions are posted accurately.
• Help with the preparation of the month-end reporting pack.
• Prepare monthly reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts.
• Help manage the daily finances.
• Ensure financial controls are followed.
• Help prepare payments to suppliers and other stakeholders
• Ensure compliance with all tax regulations e.g. returns submitted and taxes paid.
• Help prepare the annual budget and with the compliance of those budgets.
• Work closely with the business to ensure they receive the financial analysis required to run their departments.
• Provide accurate, and detailed information to assist with internal and external audits.
• Review all costs, challenge apparent overspending and suggest areas for cost reduction.
• Help with ad-hoc financial requests.
Qualifications and skills
• You have a BSc/BA or relevant certification e.g., Chartered Financial Analyst Certified Public Accountant
• You are proficient in excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and have experience using accounting software.
• You meet a high-quality standard when working.
• You have 3+ years of experience in financial reporting including an understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards and accounting principles e.g., accruals.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.