Jobs at:Madison Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2023
Date Posted: Friday, March 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key responsibilities for the position are as hereunder:
• Update of the general ledgers;
• Preparation of the Fund accounts and commentary;
• Bank reconciliations;
• Preparing statutory returns: VAT, Withholding taxes etc;
• Payables: recording and settlement;
• Receivables: Income accounting, billing and collection.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business field and completed Part III of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (CPAK) Examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Be registered with Institute of Public Accountants (ICPAK) Kenya;
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process;
• Excellent accounting software user skills;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills;
• Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards;
• Have knowledge of regulatory frameworks and requirements;
• Unquestionable ethics and impeccable integrity;
• Well-organized and able to multitask and meet deadlines;
• Excellent interpersonal skills; and
• Excellent oral and written communication.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for the above position are required to forward their applications together with their CVs, copies of relevant certificates and details of current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31st March 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.