Jobs at:Majorel Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
10 May 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking to hire an Accountant (Mombasa-Based)
• Posting of transactions into QuickBooks systems
• Ensuring all the financial records are kept up to date with the latest transactions and changes.
• Coordinate and manage accounts payable and receivables.
• Responsible for handling statutory payments including KRA (Corporate Tax, WHT, Advance Tax, VAT, PAYE), NITA, NHIF, HELB and NSSF.
• Processing of payments.
• Assist in the preparation of financial reports.
• Reconcile bank statements.
• Participate in financial audits.
• Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
• Identify and resolve any accounting discrepancies and other related issues.
• Assist in month end reporting activities, including processing the general ledger transactions and adjustments
• CPA-K and bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or any business related course will be an added advantage.
• 3 -5 Years relevant experience.
• Age Bracket Above 23 Years
• Experience working with QuickBooks
• Thorough understanding of IFRSs’
• Ability to work as a team across multicultural teams
• Creative and Proactive thinking towards process improvements
• Self-motivated and reliable to meeting deadlines.
• Ability to exercise strong judgement and independence. Strong organizational and time management skills. Thrives working both independently (a self-starter) and collaboratively. Dependable, respectful and consistently works to uphold company ethics and standards.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.