Jobs at:Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS)
Deadline of this Job:
13 May 2022
Date Posted: Friday, May 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Prepare project budgets in compliance with USAID Supply Chain Strengthening contract, USG Guidelines
• Develop routine and ad hoc status reports, budget updates for different activities to ensure the regular flow of accurate and relevant financial information for enhanced project management and planning
• Maintain an accurate accounting framework for project stocks and up to date records that represent a true fair view of project stock value
• Prepare project suppliers payment within the credit period and maintain good supplier’s relationship
• Monitor disbursement/receipt schedules, alert relevant project staff of due payments/liquidations, and maintain appropriate communication and follow-up to facilitate timeliness of financial resource management and compliance with set guidelines
• Project cash flow management: Ensure project bank Accounts are timely funded with due compliance to donor advance management, reimbursement management and third-party payment management guidelines
• Maintain accurate Supply Chain Strengthening project assets/Inventory register
• Prepare project Monthly, Quarterly financial statements and reports to reflect project performance and facilitate decision-making by Project Management team and the donor
• Prepare Project Audit schedules and project financial statements, coordinate review by compliance and Audit teams of audit findings and administrative support to teams in the implementation of the recommendations
• Participate in the development of project work plans and budgets
• Degree in Finance, Business Administration or a business-related course with CPA (K) Certification.
• Professional Qualifications / Membership in professional bodies
• Associate ICPAK Member, Registered member of ICPAK is an added advantage
• Previous relevant work experience required
• 5 Years’ experience in a busy accounting environment.
• Prior accounting experience in a USG Funded project
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.