Jobs at:Oasis Healthcare
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Develop, review and implement financial policies that include among others financial.
• Ensure the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
• Validate, update and file statutory returns and ensure tax compliance on all statutory obligations; including management of the facility’s payroll.
• Evaluate financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, to help the Hospital run efficiently.
• Offer guidance on cost reduction and revenue enhancement.
• In charge of the proper keeping of books of accounts and preparation of monthly and annual financial statements.
• Monitor and follow up on revenue collection and reconciliation of stocks and sales.
• Keep track of the facility’s expenditure to ensure that the expenditure budget is within its confines.
• Maintain an accurate register of all the company assets at all times;
• Continuously carry out business risk assessments and offer technical advice to the management.
• Record all financial transactions in the accounting systems.
• Carry out all financial reconciliations as required.
• Manage supplier and debtor accounts.
• Handle petty cash administration.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• A Business-related course with a major in Finance or Accounting.
• At least CPA Section IV.
• Good excel and reporting skills.
• At least two years of working experience; Experience in a Healthcare Industry will be an added advantage.
• Possess strong analytical skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are to email their cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th January 2023.
The email subject line MUST include the position being applied for e.g., “Marketing Officer”
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.