Jobs at:SMEP Microfinance Bank
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 23, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role holder will be part of the Team in Finance Department that is responsible for doing Bank reconciliations, Treasury Management and payables management.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Preparation of Creditors & partner payments within the required timelines in adherence to the set guidelines, Policies and controls.
• Documentation & maintenance of proper and updated records of all Fixed Assets in the Bank.
• Management of alternative channels reversals, entries on the Banks’ systems and reconciliations.
• Posting and reconciliation of all alternative channels transactions of the Core Banking system.
• Management and timely replenishment of the alternative banking channels accounts
• Preparation of monthly alternative banking channels reports.
• Preparation of tax reconciliations and schedules.
• Management of the optimal levels of provisioning for loan impairment as per IFRS9.
• A minimum of C+ (plus) in KCSE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business related courses from a reputable university
• Must be at least a CPA II holder
• Proficiency in computers is mandatory
• Between 24 to 30 years of age
Key Qualities & Competencies
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Data Analysis
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
• Detail oriented with good prioritization skills and ability to deliver within the set timelines.
• A great Team player with ability to get on with others
• Applicants must be committed to Christian values with a passion to serve
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the above criteria should download the “Job Application Form” and send their filled applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 3rd February, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.