Jobs at:Summit Recruitment and Search
Deadline of this Job:
05 February 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 23, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Complete a daily report on the financial health of the business.
• Manage Payroll and submit statutory deductions i.e. NHIF, NSSF, PAYE and VAT
• Produce monthly Management Reports.
• Work with an ERP system as a management tool for accounts.
• Manage inter-company transactions
• Handle all banking requirements both online and offline.
• Initiate Payments to Suppliers using the Online banking portal.
• Manage all licensing and permits for the business.
• Liaise with Operation Manager and ensure timely payment schedule for all supplier payments.
• Create cashflow forecasts.
• Advise senior management on any issues.
• Actively scrutinize and act upon areas where profit could be increased.
• Advise on any structural systems that could be changed to increase efficiency and profitability.
• Create an annual budget for the business, broken down into months, with measurable targets.
• Conduct regular checks on pricing and margins.
• Review quarterly product pricing and margins.
• Raise quotes and proposals.
• Manage client contracts.
• Manage Tenders
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
• Must be CPA (K) or ACCA finalist.
• Must have 3 – 4 years working experience in a similar role.
• Must be Proficient in using accounting systems, General Accounting skills and Computer skills especially excel.
• Must be a good team player with excellent communication skills.
• Must be organized, accurate and detail oriented.
• Must be highly reliable and Confidentiality.
• Results oriented and ability to deliver within very strict deadlines.
• Can work under minimal supervision.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.