Jobs at:Summit Recruitment and search
Deadline of this Job:
07 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Updating books of accounts and Reconciliations.
• Reporting and other group requirements.
• Debtor Management.
• Payroll processing and payments.
• Statutory filing i.e., NSSF, NHIF, PAYE, VAT, withholding tax, withholding VAT.
• Other reports e.g., budget as may requested.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Finance
• A Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
• A Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Aptitude for numbers.
• Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks.
• Data entry and word processing skills.
• Proper Organizational skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.