Jobs at:Thika Power Plant Limited
Deadline of this Job:
13 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Maintain General Ledger to ensure its completeness and accuracy so as to generate financial statements that give a true and fair view state of the financial affairs of the company and of its operating results.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Regular and accurate input of data into the JDE General Ledger so as to generate financial statements.
• Verification of supplier invoices before payment for accuracy, properly raised, tally with relevant LPOs and delivery notes and ensure that they are properly filed awaiting payment.
• Payment of suppliers through preparation of payment vouchers
• Assist in stock taking, reconciliation’s and maintain stock movement
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation for the Local Supplier Account and follow up on all the reconciling items.
• Participate in the preparation of monthly financial reports. Management of petty cash.
• Support in the preparation of monthly taxes.
• Monitor all petty cash for the plant and manage all everyday disbursements.
• Bachelor of Commerce Degree, Accounting Option CPA (K)/ACCA
• 5 years’ experience in management accounting
• Computer literate, knowledge of JDE will be an added advantage Knowledge of IFRS.
• Analytical and report writing skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.