Jobs at:World Vision Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
16 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Financial Management and Budget Monitoring
• Offer financial advice and facilitation of project team to undertake activities
• Ensure strict adherence to the approved budgets.
• Ensure vendors are paid within the stipulated time
• Ensure staff advances are properly managed
• Analyse grant financial performance and advice management
• Review grants procurement requests for budget availability and coding
• Ensure assets purchased through donor funds are properly utilized and safe guarded
Monitoring and Compliance
• Monitor Project expenses against the approved budget.
• Reconcile timesheets with payroll for the project staff under grants.
• Ensure donor regulations are adhered to for the assigned projects.
• Support and coordinate grants end closure processes
• Preparation monthly site financial reports to the grant finance manager for consolidation
• Prepare management reports for decision making purposes
• Ensure monthly accrual of completed activities
• Support and participate in year- end processes
• Identify finance risks facing the grant and share with management
• Support with implementing mitigation measures for the identified risks.
• Support with internal and external audits done on the grant
• Provide relevant information for audit responses
• Follow up on implementation of audit recommendations
• Provide and maintain grants financial information for safe custody and access
• Ensure smooth and efficient running of the office facilities
• Attend program technical meetings and give feedback and updates on financial aspect of the assigned grants.
• Ensure good storage of financial reports and records in line with the WVK and donor requirements
• Ensure all copies of final signed Grant agreements documents between donors and WVK is available on file
• Perform any other duties as requested by the supervisor
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.