Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for preparing financial reports, maintaining cash controls, posting accounting entries, maintaining accounts and ensuring proper implementation of accounting policies and procedures.
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounts, Finance, or related course from a recognized university
• Professional qualification CPA-2 or equivalent.
• 2 years’ experience with a similar size organization in industry, or from practice.
• Knowledge and experience in use of accounting software packages.
• Experience working with I-tax, NHIF by-product, and the NSSF portal.
• Proven experience in a fund-based accounting work.
• Working knowledge MS Office with an intermediate level of knowledge of Excel. Having worked with ERP especially Office Business Central will be added advantage.
• An ability to write clear and concise reports; very good spoken and written English.
• Working Conditions
• The Job is complex, sensitive and stressful. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
• Work on their own initiative and within the larger Finance/ISD team
• High level of honesty, integrity and sense of confidentiality
• Initiative, excellent organizational ability, with attention to details and accuracy
• Show the desire for new and challenging tasks.
• Excellent people skills
• Ability to work within deadlines
• Good team player
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.