Jobs at:Impact Research.Training and Healthcare services
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Impact Research.Training and Healthcare services (IRTHS) is a Company registered in Kenya and affiliated to Impact Research and Development Organisation (IRDO). Our goal is to offer quality and affordable healthcare services to our clients in pursuit of our mission and vision. We are looking for a qualified and experienced personnel to immediately fill the Accountant/Administrative Assistant position in the hospital.
The Accountant/Administrative Assistant will report directly to the ITRHS Business Development Officer. He/she will work with other relevant departments to ensure effective and efficient business operations. He/she will be responsible for: claims processing with insurance firms and NHIF. coordination of logistics, ensuring client billing and payments and making statutory payments.
Key Roles and Responsibilities;
• Coordinate, monitor, and execute billing processes for clients.
• Act as liaison between IRTHS business lead and all departments on invoice and payment processing; manage payments from clients and other creditors.
• Assist in budget preparation and monitoring for all the hospital departments.
• Prepare and submit statutory, utility and vendor payments.
■ Manage petty cash for all departments.
■ Ensure timely processing of claims from insurance companies and NHIF.
• Coordinate purchases and monitor consumption of supplies and consumables in all departments.
■ Coordinate quarterly and annual stock take exercise and maintain inventory list.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual, periodic and ad-hoc financial reports.
• Participate in both internal and external audits.
• In liaison with Business Development Officer, take lead in coordinating and ensuring training logistics.
• Coordinate the training logistics for IRTHS.
• CPA finalist, registered with ICPAK.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Finance, Business Administration, and Business Management preferred.
• Minimum three (3] years' experience working In a hospital set up: experience in processing medical Insurance and NHIF claims an added advantage.
• Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. QuickBooks and Microsoft Navision Dynamics ERP preferred.
• Competency in working with Hospital Management Information System
• Ability to multi-task and able to work well under pressure.
• Good record-keeping skills with the ability to track and follow up on various requests.
• Attention to detail, high integrity and transparency with demonstrated ability to follow through tasks to completion.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
Interested candidates to submit applications, complete with CV. copies of certificates and testimonials, names and day telephone numbers of two professional referees, current and expected salary, to reach the undersigned not later than 28th February 2023. Send your applications to:
The Human Resource Manager
Impact Research, Training and Healthcare Services Ltd
P.0. Box 7738-40100
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.