Jobs at:KUSCCO LTD
Deadline of this Job:
30 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Accountants will be responsible following; supports the branch in completing basic bookkeeping, clerical and accounting tasks including preparation of budgets, payments, preparing and assessing financial reports.
• Minimum C+ in KCSE or Equivalent
• Degree in Cooperatives Management or Business Related Field will be an added advantage
• At least three years’ accounting or audit work experience preferably in SACCOs/Banking/ Microfinance or Insurance.
• Demonstrable work experience with specific groups such as farmers and business community is compulsory.
The holder of the office of the Branch Accountant position must:
• Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
• Be empathetic to customer needs and excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of Accounting Practices – GAAPs/regulations/taxation and well informed about SACCO matters/knowledge of General Business Practices.
• Proficiency in Accounting Software.
• Ability to Prepare Financial Statements.
• Have excellent, analytical and report writing skills
• Be a team player and able to contribute in the team
• Be adaptable and willing to learn
• Be self-motivated
Roles And Responsibilities
• Responsible for all payments and receipts in the branch.
• Safe custody of accountable documents.
• Certify and supervise drawing of cheques and payment vouchers
• Ensure correct posting into member personal accounts.
• Ensure correct fees are charged in the member personal accounts
• Preparation of the branch financial reports and ensuring strong internal control system.
• Preparation of the branch budget and ensure budgetary control in the branch.
• Reconciliation of general ledger and members personal accounts.
• Serve all the customers with the diligence and effectiveness.
• Physical cash and store verification.
• Perform any other duties assigned by your supervisors from time to time.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
If interested, send online application following the two-step process below:
1. Fill the form on this link https://forms.gle/BjyCNo5BmngbsWN27
2. Upload Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) and Cover letter to the firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th December, 2022.
N/B Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.