Jobs at:ShopIt Store
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 01, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Financial reporting
• Ensure timely filing of tax returns and resolving tax queries.
• Ensure timely payment of invoices
• Ensure timely preparation of an accurate daily report.
• Defend the company by ensuring viability of trades prior to approval.
• Client credit management.
• Ensure the prompt and accurate allocation of invoice payments through the various modes of payment.
• Prepare periodic financial reconciliation reports.
• A minimum high school average grade of B (plain) or its equivalent.
• A verifiable certificate of training in accounts or related fields.
• Certification in either CPA, KATC or ACCA.
• 1 year experience.
• Proficiency in oral AND written English.
• Must be a proficient computer and internet user.
• Must be willing to work six days a week. (Monday – Saturday).
• Commercial awareness of the retail industry will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. using the position as subject of email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.