Jobs at:Aza Finance
Deadline of this Job:
02 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Own and maintain bank reconciliations of multiple entities
• Reconcile customer statement of accounts
• Maintaining reconciliation schedules and ensuring they are up to date and accurate
• Investigate and resolve unreconciled differences by coordinating with multiple teams
• Take part in leading daily reconciliation meetings and ensuring resolution of outstanding issues
• Review bank reconciliations process, recommend and build process improvements
• Assist in expense policy enforcement, check and reconciliation
• Any other duty as assigned by the Finance Manager
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• 3-4 years’ experience in analytics, bank reconciliations, accounting, or finance
• Degree from top university
• Self-starter and independent
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Results driven and attentive to details
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to perform under pressure
• SAP experience is a plus but not a requirement
• A competitive salary and benefits package.
• Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
• One of the hottest, fastest scaling startups in Africa.
• Casual work environment.
• Great work-life balance.
• We value autonomy.
• Opportunity for growth for all employees.
• Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
• …… and more!!.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.