Jobs at:Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa
Deadline of this Job:
20 September 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, September 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Collecting debts from corporate clients as per allocated portfolio
• Allocating receipts from corporate and individual clients.
• Preparing and sending corporate client statements every month as per the allocated portfolio and in line with the debt collections policy and KPIs
• Reconciling corporate debtors accounts as per allocated portfolio.
• Banking electronic Mpesa payments and reconciling Mpesa accounts.
• Writing and posting credit notes for all cancelled outpatient invoices and filing the credit notes.
• Preparing, posting, and allocating private doctors’ payments.
• Filing acknowledged invoice delivery notes.
• Participating in the hospital stock takes as assigned from time to time.
• Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Required qualifications, attributes, and experience
• A minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration
• CPA (K)
• A minimum of 3 years and above of progressive work related to the position
• Proficiency in information technology and knowledge of the hospital management information system – CARE 2000.
• Proficiency in office excel and word computer applications.
• Exceptional customer service and organizational skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Candidates are invited to send their Resume and Covering Letter ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
• Deadline of submitting applications is on 20th September 2022
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• “The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.