Deadline of this Job:
24 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The accounts assistant shall compile, analyze, verify and prepare financial records for the organization in keeping with the accounting standards and organizational requirements.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparation of customer invoices as per invoicing schedule.
• Receipting customers' payments accurately in QuickBooks.
• Maintaining customer accounts records in QuickBooks.
• Posting income and income-related expenses in QuickBooks.
• Generating ETR receipts for all vatable invoices.
• Assisting in the preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements.
• Assisting in debt follow-up for the over-due accounts
• Receiving and manually capturing all supplier invoices on QuickBooks.
• Verifying prices and amounts received with invoices to ensure proper payments to vendors.
• Ensuring that only approved invoices are accurately and completely captured in QuickBooks.
• Ensuring that all costs are allocated to the correct general ledger accounts and cost centers in QuickBooks.
• Sending suppliers’ remittances/proof of payment and statements.
• Reviewing and maintaining fixed assets register and journals
• Maintain proper filing of documents and maintaining proper records.
• Other accounting duties may from time to time be assigned by your manager.
Skills and Experience Required
• Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field.
• CPA (k) or ACCA professional qualification.
• High proficiency in Microsoft excel.
• Up to 3 years of previous work experience in a similar role preferably in an early to mid-stage startup.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.