Jobs at:Co-operative Bank of Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 30, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Accountant, the individual will be responsible for the administration of the Members’ personal accounts and posting of financial transactions.
• Maintenance of members’ registers i.e., update of membership and preparation of dividends.
• Production of members’ monthly reports.
• Ensure daily reconciliations.
• Extraction of the monthly trial balance, cash flows, and forecast statements.
• Verification of payment vouchers to assess accuracy.
• Maintaining the general ledger.
• Maintaining SACCO’S books of accounts including petty cash, banking, and bank reconciliation, debtors’ and creditors’ schedules, and other relevant accounting duties.
Education and Professional Qualifications
• CPA Part 2
• Computer literate
• 2 years of working experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.