Jobs at:Co-operative Bank of Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, July 11 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, July 01 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Maintenance of members register i.e., update of membership and preparation of dividend
• Production of member’s monthly report
• Ensure daily reconciliations
• Extraction of the monthly trial balance, cash flows and forecasts
• Verification of payment vouchers to assess accuracy
• Maintaining the general ledger
• Maintaining SACCO’S books of accounts including petty cash, banking and bank reconciliation, debtors’ and creditors schedules and other relevant accounting duties
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or a Business-Related Degree from a recognized university.
• CPA part II.
• Computer literate.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a busy financial institution.
• Sound knowledge of Sacco laws and regulations.
• A person of integrity, team player with effective communication skills.
• Excellent in analytical, interpersonal and team management skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.