Jobs at:Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Deadline of this Job:
19 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Reporting to the Cluster Director of Finance and Business Support or his designate, the Accounts Assistant is generally responsible for tax management and payments follow-up.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Cluster Director of Finance and Business Support or his designate, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Tax management (Filing/Reconciliation of all Taxes).
• Assist Accounts Payable in supplier accounts reconciliation.
• Keeping track of all types of payments.
• Ensure that all financial payment documents are accurate.
• Maintain a detailed record of outstanding payments.
• Generate required reports and perform analysis as necessary.
• Strong Analytical skills
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal relationships skills
• Able to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines
Your experience and skills include:
• A graduate degree in business or CPA (K)
• 3 years’ experience in a similar position within the hospitality industry.
• Familiar with KRA iTax portal and all Tax related reconciliations
• Accounts Payable experience essential
• Experience in data processing with knowledge of Microsoft spreadsheets, Opera/SUN/MC & Micros
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.