Jobs at:Gap Recruitment Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
21 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, June 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
0ur client is a renowned restaurant chain that has been in existence in 2008. We have since set out to bring to life a series of high-quality restaurants that offer not only delicious food and exceptional service, but unparalleled ambience too. Today, we have over 40 stores across Nairobi, and are one of the only brands to achieve ‘Superbrand’ status in East Africa. More than a restaurant, It’s a lifestyle and a social hub in the buzzing capital of Kenya. We are firm believers that dining is about so much more than food. We combine inspirational spaces, quality products, and a sense of community to give you the full experience.
• Processing payments.
• Petty cash management.
• Filing of statutory payments.
• Suppliers Account reconciliation
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data.
• Generate reports detailing accounts payables status.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting /Commerce.
• CPA Section 4
• 2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in a similar role is an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.