Jobs at:IHR Consulting Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
15 September 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, September 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose Of The Job:
Our Client a leading manufacturer in industrial area Nairobi is recruiting in the position of Accounts Assistant the Accounting Assistant can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, VAT, Tallies, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
• Should be good in tally.
• Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
• Provide assistance and support to company personnel
• Prepare and raise Eslips, PRNs etc for statutory payments
• Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
• Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
• Degree/Diploma in Accounting/CPA/Finance or in related field.
• 1-year Experience as Accounts Assistant.
• Knowledge in Tally
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.