Jobs at:LVCT Health
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 07 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reference: ACC /LVCT/03/2023
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide overall coordination of the grant portfolio based in Nyeri. The Accounts Assistant will have a broad and deep understanding of the relevant donor rules and regulations and proactively identify compliance risks throughout the grant portfolio. In addition, S/He will work collaboratively with the LVCT Health Juja Office under the Dhibiti project, ensuring that Nyeri County complies with the requirements of the grants. The Accounts Assistant will also develop and embed best practices in accounts management in compliance with donor rules and regulations.
1. Accurate review of all financial commitments against budgets
2. Accurate and timely preparation and consolidation of financial reports
3. Accurate and timely preparation of reconciliation for cash and bank for both inter-office accounts and out of office
4. Timely processing of monthly HRH payroll inputs
5. Proper maintenance and management of all financial documents in an orderly manner
6. Post details of the daily transactions to the existing accounting software
7. From time to time, prepare periodic financial reports as requested by the organization
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
1. Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or CPA (K) or other equivalent professional qualification in accounting
2. Proficiency in computer application packages and quick books
3. At least 2 years of relevant work experience
4. Well-developed Interpersonal skills
5. High integrity, honesty, initiative and team-player
6. Ability to work with minimum supervision.
7. Good oral and written communication skills.
8. Ability to work under tight deadlines.
Closing: 7 April 2023
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
We strive to provide an environment of professional growth and development. Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to email@example.com by 7th April 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.