Jobs at:MyHealth Africa
Deadline of this Job:
10 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, December 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• As the Accounts Assistant, you will assist MyHealth Africa Group’s Finance Department (MyHealth Africa & International Medical Treatment) with daily management, reconciliation, follow-up and reporting of financial activities. You will work with and report to the Finance Manager from our office in Westlands, Nairobi. This is a unique role to join a fast-growing and high impact company as we start our rapid expansion across Africa.
• Keep an accurate MyHealth Africa patient list, reconcile, and submit it monthly.
• Timely follow-up for My Health Africa patient list feedback and payments.
• Tax filing and processing tax payments.
• Posting financial transactions and managing ledger accounts.
• Petty cash processing, reconciling, and management.
• Reconciliations including, but not limited to, bank accounts, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Assist in the management of audit preparations and processes.
• Assist in the preparation of budgets and budget revisions.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, accounting, or a related field.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) K is an added advantage.
• Relevant experience in a similar role.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Team player and strong leadership skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Advanced Excel Skills, or similar software.
• Certification, knowledge & understanding of relevant accounting software, including QuickBooks, and Excel.
• Ability to work with little to no supervision.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A wiliness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
• Willing to put in long hours
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.