Jobs at:Nyanza Reproductive Health Society (NRHS)
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To support the finance department in discharge of its duties to the organization.
• To perform bookkeeping activities including posting transactions on QuickBooks.
• To manage petty cash.
• To perform monthly bank accounts’ reconciliations.
• To prepare monthly financial reports as agreed with the supervisor.
• To collect field advance returns, verify, post and file them.
• Assist in performing routine office administrative duties such as asset management, property maintenance and general supply chain management as the case may be.
• Support internal and external audit exercises.
• To safeguard children and vulnerable adults from harm and to report concerns in accordance with the NIGEE’s protection policies.
Education, experience and desired competencies
• Diploma in Accounting or related field; at least CPA section 4. Bachelors’ Degree or related field will be an added advantage.
• Demonstrated competency in computer applications; proficiency in QuickBooks is mandatory.
• Three years proven work experience, preferably in an NGO setting.
• Proven teamwork and flexibility in demanding situations.
• Highest level of professional integrity, responsibility and accountability.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should send their application letter, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, transcripts and other testimonials, indicating the expected salary to reach the undersigned on or before 10th June, 2022.
Finance and Administration Officer,
Nyanza Initiative for Girls’ Education and Empowerment,
P.O Box 7979 – 40100,
Or emailed to: email@example.com
Or hand delivered to:
NIGEE head office,
Ogango area, Off Kondele-Kibos road,
Next to Golden Elites Premiere School,
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• NIGEE is an equal opportunity employer.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.