Jobs at:PayGo Energy
Deadline of this Job:
24 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Primary Responsibilities & Duties Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Daily checking Bank online transactions, posting cheques and reversing returned cheques.
• Daily, weekly, and monthly bank reconciliations.
• Initiating bank transfer instructions for sign off.
• Checking online bank transactions, posting, and reversing returned cheques
• Preparing payment vouchers, imprest, expense claims and upload of accounting documents on the company accounting system.
• Maintenance of petty cash and prepaid cards.
• Stock asset account Support the Accountant with Adhoc stock take and reconciliation of physical stock.
• Manage supplier accounts i.e., Product supplier.
• Fixed Asset Register in-putting new purchases.
• Timely payment of product supplier to avoid disruption of supply and minimize complaints.JD
• Reconcile monthly suppliers’ statement.
• Ensure all invoices are properly received and booked on Xero after
• respective department approves them.
• Observe the credit periods / limits.
• Accurate payment to the suppliers.
• Assist in Monitoring monthly usage of the supplies and advise accordingly. –
• Payment when the bills fall due.
• Issuing Purchase Orders on approved quotations for major suppliers.
• Posting of all sales Invoices and receipts in Xero on daily basis.
• Supporting invoicing procedures.
• Supporting client account reconciliations.
• Accounts receivable report on monthly basis.
• Bank agent for collection of cash, statements, and any other correspondence.
• Participate in Internal and External Audit.
• Lease agreement and due diligent filling.
• Candidate’s Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, or any
• Business relevant field. CPA and/or CFA an added advantage.
• Previous valuable experience may include:
• 2 to 4 years of applicable work experience in accounting
• Familiarity with processing systems
• Ability to handle high volumes of transactions which require more time to process
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Experience in the informal sector is an added advantage
• Useful Professional Competences
• Demonstrated comfort and fluency with Excel and numbers generally.
• In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.JD
• Proper time management
• Flexibility and adaptability to change.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.