Jobs at:St John Ambulance
Deadline of this Job:
30 January 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• St John Kenya is a first aid and health charity organization incorporated in Kenya under the St John Ambulance of Kenya Act, Cap. 259 of the Laws of Kenya with mandates to provide emergency medical care, promote charitable works aimed at reducing human suffering, and to provide technical support to medical services in the country among other functions. The organization is looking for Accounts Assistant to serve at the Headquarters Office.
• Credit Control
• Managing and collecting debts from company debtors.
• Negotiating payment plans.
• Plan a course of action to recover outstanding payments
• Responding to client inquiries.
• Processing invoices.
• Prepare monthly reconciliation statements.
• Managing the sales ledger.
• Supplies Assistant
• Assist in Sourcing of goods and services.
• Receiving/inspection of goods from suppliers.
• Assist in contract administration and monitoring.
• Assist in maintaining accurate data in the database.
• Analyze Stock levels for stock replenishment.
• Monthly physical stock take.
• Any other duties allocated.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting option, Business Administration or any other relevant degree
• CPA foundation level professional qualification will be an added advantage
• At least 1 year of professional working experience in a similar position
• High proficiency in Microsoft excel.
• Team-player and ability to work independently
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Good analytical skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Qualified and interested applicants are invited to send an application letter and a curriculum vitae quoting the job title on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th January 2023. Candidates are required to state salary expectations in the application Letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.