Jobs at:Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant
Deadline of this Job:
03 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Processing invoices and issuing payments.
• To complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions Responsibilities
• Accurately perform reconciliations of bank transactions, petty cash.
• Manage statutory deductions and reconcile the tax ledgers.
• Maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Match all supplier invoices and delivery notes received with the corresponding LPOs.
• Ensure the finance, accounting policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Preparing accounts for annual audits and working with external auditors.
• Ensure the office is fully stocked with necessities.
• Other duties related to this role.
• Have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• Have proven accounting experience of (1-2) years.
• Have completed at least CPA II
• Have impeccable integrity and diligence.
• Should have high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
• Should be organized, accurate and detail oriented.
• Should demonstrate a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Strong work ethics.
• Good time management skills.
• Ability to work independently
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidate who meet the requirements of the above position should send their applications to the email firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 3rd December 2022, 5.00pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.