Jobs at:Vivo Activewear
Deadline of this Job:
07 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Carry out all bank reconciliations for the company on a weekly basis and ensure they are signed off on monthly basis.
• Maintain a cheque register while updating its status on a daily basis i.e Issued, on premise, cleared.
• Liaise with all banks and other cash related third parties.
• Ensuring that the company gets the best exchange rates in the markets.
• Assist during external audit process.
• Assist in making financial statements.
• Book all invoices approved by the Senior Accountant.
• Process payments by cheque and RGTS as approved.
• Reconcile creditor accounts on a quarterly basis and share the reports.
• Ensure all statutory; NHIF, NSSF, PAYE, VAT, WHT and Instalment tax are filed and paid in a timely manner.
• Prepare VAT, WHT and WHVAT in timely manner and ensure its paid.
• Post merchant charges journals at month end for all the stores.
• Prepare supplier schedules as required.
• Maintain Supplier aging register and share the report on monthly basis.
• Ensuring that the entries made in the system are allocated accurately.
• Basic analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work in diverse teams.
• Flexibility, adaptability, multi-tasking and attention to detail.
• Strategic decision making.
• Good financial analysis and reporting skills.
Qualifications & Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in Business related course (Finance or Accounting option) from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
• Required Certified Public Accountants (CPA) II.
• One year of work experience in Finance, preferably in a retail environment.
• Ability to work with ERP accounting system, Microsoft Word & Excel skills will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Apply by emailing your motivation letter and CV with subject “Accountant Position” to: email@example.com to be received no later than October 7, 2022 close of business.
• Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.