Jobs at:Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS)
Deadline of this Job:
03 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Accountant, the jobholder will be responsible for undertaking activities in the Finance Division.
• Preparing payment and surrender vouchers;
• Filing of accounting support documents;
• Managing surrender vouchers ;
• Processing Imprests;
• Drawing receipt vouchers for refund of cash by imprest holders;
• Managing petty cash;
• Posting entries in the vote book;
• Capturing the Appropriation in Aid revenue on a daily basis;
• Undertaking any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements for Appointment
• A pass in Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) or Part II of ACCA
• Examination or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Basic Salary: Kshs. 46,500 - Kshs. 70,500
House Allowance: Kshs. 8,000
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 8,000
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applicants must meet the requirements of chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and submit the following documents: -
• Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
• Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau;
• A current Certificate of Good conduct;
• Clearance Certificate from HELB;
• Clearance from EACC;
• National identity card/passport.
Interested and qualified individuals are required to fill and submit a copy of the Employment Application form Ref. KNBS/F/93/29 which is available on the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics website; www.knbs.or.ke accompanied by copies of academic, professional and other relevant certificates, transcripts, testimonials and National ID/Passport.
Scanned applications can be sent to email@example.com
The reference number for the post applied for should be clearly marked and addressed to:-
The Director General;
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics;
P. O. Box 30266 – 00100;
Real Towers, Upper Hill;
4th Floor, Human Resource office
Applications must be received not later than 3rd May 2022 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KNBS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.