Accounts Clerk – Grant
Jobs at:Aga Khan Education Service, Kenya (AKESK)
Deadline of this Job:
15 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 01, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Accounts Clerk - Grant will be responsible for supporting the Finance department in day-to-day grant management in order to meet the overall strategic goals of the Academy
• Timely and accurate recording of all transactions relating to grant in Navision.
• Grant IOU retirement documents verification
• Prepare transport reimbursement list for field participants for mpesa payments
• Reconciliation of grant bank accounts.
• Preparation of various reports
• Filing of documents in orderly manner.
• Participate in compliance audit
• Diploma in Accounting or Commerce.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in an accounting or finance related field
• Computer skills (preferably Navision Financial System)
• Ability to work independently with discretion and within tight deadlines
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.