Jobs at:Mahanaim Educational Institute
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• At least a degree in B.Com Financial Management/Accounting Degree or Accounting diploma or equivalent.
• 2 – 3 years’ experience in accounting functions from FMCG Creditors/Debtors
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word). Advanced Excel a plus.
• High ethical standards and professionalism.
• Familiar with software programs – SAP/ERP (Navision) or any remote software
• Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
• Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
• Age: 23 to 30 years old
• Good time management, planning, and organizing skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• High-stress tolerance
• Quality and details orientated
• Ability to interact well with others.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.