Jobs at:Peoplelink Consultants
Deadline of this Job:
19 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client based in Nairobi is looking for Accounts Clerk.
Qualifications & skills
1. Certificate in CPA.
2. Good knowledge of iTax and filling of tax returns.
3. Knowledge of VAT, NSSF, NHIF and PAYE is required.
4. Familiriaty with quickbooks.
5. Previous experience on the role is an added advantage.
6. Shoild be highly confident.
Duties and responsibilities
• Collect, sort and Mail checks and invoices to both other businesses and employees.
• Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system.
• Supporting supervisory, executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
• Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued.
• Keep track of any consumer issues and make sure that the refunds are issued in a timely manner
• Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department, or any tasks that require accounting personnel to take part.
• Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks, invoices and vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records.
• Match work orders to invoices and Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
• Contact consumers to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact.
• Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.