Jobs at:iHuman Resource Consulting Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
01 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose Of The Job:
Our Client an SME in the Service Industry is recruiting for the position of Accounts Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks the holder shall be based in Industrial Area in Nairobi.
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
• Provide assistance and support to company personnel
• Prepare and raise Eslips, PRNs etc for statutory payments
• Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
• Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
• Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
• Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance or in related field.
• Preferred skills:1 year Expirience as Accounts Clerk.
• Excellent in QuickBooks.
• Analytical Thinker and problem solver.
• High level of Accuracy
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.